Moisturizing Hair Conditioner - Jason
Do you have very dry hair? Try Jason's aloe vera balm!
Intense hydration for dry hair.
This conditioner containing aloe vera juice, opuntia cactus seed oil and shea butter nourishes and moisturizes dry hair, which is prone to breakage.
- The hair becomes soft and shiny.
- This product does not contain sulfates, which can dehydrate the scalp or silicones.
- The first ingredient is aloe vera juice (usually water), which probably represents 60-80% of the composition of this product.
- Aloe vera is beneficial in that it removes dandruff, nourishes the skin and makes hair soft and shiny.
- Aloe vera juice deeply nourishes and restores the natural balance of the hair.
- It can also be used for dyed hair.
- Also suitable for thin wire.
After shampooing, apply the conditioner on the entire length of the hair and then rinse well.
Pay close attention to the tips.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Ind Seed Oil, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Soybean Glycerides, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed (1), Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Betaine, Brassic Alole, Citrate Esinate Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phytantriol, Polysorbate 60, Terpineol, Triethyl Citrate, Water (Aqua), Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient