Twist & Twirl Cream for curly hair - Almocado
Try the curly hair cream from Almocado!
Do you need a product that defines and moisturizes curls at the same time? Try Almocado curly hair cream now!
- It can be used on both wet and dry hair.
- It has a multiple use. You can use it as a cream to define curls or as a hair mask.
- The hair becomes softer, silky and hydrated.
- It does not contain parabens, sulfates, silicones.
- It does not contain protein.
- Contains glycerin, shea butter and avocado, castor and coconut oil.
If you strictly follow the curly girl method, this product is CG approved, due to its ingredients.
Hydration: After shampooing / applying the conditioner, distribute the product on wet hair from roots to tips.
Definition: Apply as described above, then scrunch to create loops or twist the threads between your fingers to create loops. Allow to air dry.
Mask: Apply the required amount on freshly washed damp hair, then cover with a warm towel. Apply heat if desired. Then rinse.
LCO method: First apply a conditioner to moisturize the hair. Then apply Twist & Twirl cream. Finally apply the hair oil.
Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Oat Protein, Glycerin, Panthenol, Honeyquat, Essential Oils and Preservative.