Dandruff shampoo for irritated scalp - Odylique
Problems with your scalp and dandruff? Use the Odylique shampoo!
This 100% natural, vegan shampoo contains coconut oil, herbs and tea tree oil and has antibacterial, antifungal properties.
It is recommended for fungal diseases of the scalp, dandruff and scabs but it is also indicated for people with oily hair.
It does not contain sulfates (including SLS, ALS, sodium coco sulphate), silicone, salt, artificial perfumes and artificial preservatives.
- Coconut oil - chosen for its ability to moisturize and nourish the scalp, due to its rich content of essential fatty acids
- aloe vera - regenerating and calming properties
- nettle - rich in minerals and vitamins to nourish the hair and to oxygenate the scalp
- ponytail - rich in silicon - stimulates the growth and natural shine of hair
- tea tree oil - antibacterial fungicide
Way of ussage:
Massage on pre-moistened hair and scalp.
Before rinsing, leave on for a few minutes to allow the vegetable extracts and coconut oil to be absorbed and regenerate the hair.
Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil *, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder *, Equisetum arvense extract *, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract *,
Urtica dioica extract *, Cedrus atlantica bark oil *, Melaleuca alternifolia oil *, Glycerine **, Lecithin *, Alcohol *, Lactic acid, Levulinic acid, P-anisic acid, Sodium levulinate, Xanthan gum